Available in Conventional and Certified Organic
Wholesale Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds
Organic hulled hemp seeds one of the best sources of vegetable protein in the world. They're highly versatile, easily digestible and they taste delicious.
Hulled hemp seeds are whole seeds after the crunchy outer shells have been removed. This removes the source of insoluble fibre, increases the protein level and decreases the carbohydrate content. It also makes then more tender to eat.
Wholesale Hemp Seeds at a Glances
- Nutritionally Dense: Hemp is high in nutrients but low in calories and carbohydrates. It contains minerals, vitamins, lean proteins and all nine essential amino acids.
- Highly Digestible: Hemp seed (unlike soy) contains no sugars or trypsin inhibitors (which interfere with the digestion of proteins) making it 90% digestible.
- Usage ideas: Use in bread, bars, snacks, or as a protein booster, topping, milk, or spread.
The Blue Sky Difference
- Blue Sky wholesale hemp seeds are certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, nut-free and dairy-free. Our production adheres to the most rigorous food standards in the business.
- We take extra safety steps on our food processing line to maintain an exemplary level of nutrition and flavour from our products. This also works to extend the product shelf life.
- Our commitment to whole plant utilization enables us to deliver exceptional value to our customers and a zero carbon footprint to the planet.
Wholesale Hulled Hempseed. Available in conventional and organic.
Small, creamy nuts with little green specks and a light nutty flavour.
Hempseed cleaned to 99.95%
Use in baking for granola, bars, snacks, or as a protein booster, yogurt or salad topping, milk, spreads and more.
Nut, dairy and gluten free. Processing in accordance with Food Safety Systems.
25 lb, 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags, 2000 lb (907.2 kg) totes
Best if used by 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Maintain in a cool dry environment away from oxidation, heat or sunlight. Humidity 30-50% at <20 °C / <68 °F